It’s that time of year where everyone gets scary for Halloween.
Now nothing for us salespeople will ever be as scary as next months target, a 1-2-1 with the sales manager or an email from a prospect starting with “Thank you for your time, however….”!
None the less, offices become littered with pumpkins, sales teams dress up and we enjoy a nice little change from the normal routine. We would probably guess that at least 75% of the world’s sales teams are having a halloween themed end of the month today!
To help bring some entertainment to the stress of the end of the month, here are the top 10 Halloween sales memes from The Daily Sales!
1) That brilliant moment the prospect asks about payment options!
2) The struggle to build rapport with some decision makers….
3) Cold calling is quite a scary thing really….!
5) 1000 points to anyone just wearing a pumpkin head today!!
7) WHY ANSWER THE PHONE????!!!!
7) There’s always one in the office who loves Halloween more than anyone else!
8) How many sales managers will want to do this….?!
9) Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere’s……………..the paperwork for you to sign!
10) I mean this could be a horror film in itself!
There you are, we hope you enjoyed them and they made this end of the month a little more enjoyable!
Please make sure you share this blog on social media and if you have a good Halloween meme then add it into the comment or email email@example.com and if it’s good, we’ll share it on the page!
Happy Halloween daily sellers 🙂